One common question which often comes to the mind of many Boston Terrier owners. Before I reply to the query, I want to know your views on the questions given below-
1. Do you utilize cookies, collars, and clickers to make Boston Terrier puppies listen to your instructions?
2. Do you need to raise the pitch of your voice to ensure that your Boston Terrier listens to you always?
3. Does your pet always come or sit based on your instruction at any place and time you want to?
4. In case all your replies are in the negative, it’s time for you to rethink about your role as a sincere Boston Terrier trainer and pet parent.
Here are some of the major do’s and don’ts which you will need to become the Alpha:
1. Always go out or come in via the door before your pet does.
2. Always eat first before giving your pet something to eat after you are done with your food.
3. Don’t move around in circles while your pet is lying on the floor.
4. Don’t allow your pet to set rules and pay importance to him whenever you deem fit.
5. Don’t allow your Boston Terrier to share your bed. Mark his sleeping area precisely.
Once you have selected a puppy from a breeder offering Boston Terrier puppies for sale and train him well, he will listen to you. Keep one thing in mind. If your pet doesn’t listen to you, all your efforts to train him will go down the drain.
To make sure that your bosBostonrrier recognizes his name, take a treat in your hand and hold it away from your body. Call your Boston Terrier’s name. He is most likely to look at the treat in your hand. Continue calling his name until he turns and looks at your eyes. Give him the treat immediately. Repeat this exercise by holding the treat in the other hand. Once you’re sure that your Boston Terrier has learned to recognize his name, just call his name and reward him for looking at you by petting or with a hug.
We at starbostonterrier gives you the best trained Boston terrier as a pet. So, you need not spend more time training rather just enjoy your time with your new friend. Contact us or search our Boston terrier available puppies section for more information.